Time: 1/16/2020 1:00:00 PM
Duration: 75 Minutes
Credit Union leaders are retiring at historic rates, and organizations must be ready to promote the next generation. Is your organization built to last? The next generation will bring diverse perspectives and credit unions must be ready and inclusive to a new set of ideas. Will credit unions be an industry of choice for the best and brightest minds to grow in their careers?
A panel of industry leaders from organizations large and small, representing leagues, CUSOs, and international perspective will discuss and present ideas on how we can engage the youth of the movement and ensure credit unions win the war for young talent.
- Andrew Dawson, Fetch Marketing Coordinator – Ser Tech
- Brandi Stankovic. CSO – CU Solutions
- Nick Fugal, CFO – Clarity CU
- Paul Norgrove, CEO – Police CU (England)
- Tyler Valentine, President/CEO – Laramie Plains FCU
Register to Watch Recording
Please complete the following form to gain access to the recorded webcast.